- Our online Statement of Faith does not exhaust the extent of our beliefs or of our faith.
- The Bible itself is the sole and final source of all that we believe.
- While we will not "debate" our convictions, if you would like clarification of any of the beliefs we hold, someone is usually available to answer questions following most of our regularly scheduled services.
- All literature used in the church is in agreement with our Statement of Faith.
Statement of Faith
In summary, we are unapologetically independent, fundamental, separated, evangelistic, conservative, and use only the King James Version of the Bible.
- We believe in one God, eternally existent, and manifested in three equal natures: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity, virgin birth, and bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God but, as a result of sin, is lost and powerless to save himself.
- We believe that the only hope for man is to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, the virgin-born Son of God, who died to take upon Himself the punishment for the sin of mankind, and who rose from the dead, so that by receiving Him as Savior and Lord, man is redeemed by His blood.
- We believe that salvation is "by grace" plus nothing and minus nothing. The conditions to salvation are repentance and faith.
- We believe that men are justified by faith alone and are accounted righteous before God only through the merit of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, the Messiah.
- We believe justification is an eternal relationship that can never be broken.
- We believe the Holy Spirit indwells those who receive Christ for the purpose of enabling them to live righteous and holy lives.
- We believe in the visible, personal, pretribulational, and premillennial return of Jesus Christ.
- We believe the Bible is the verbally inspired, infallible, and single authoritative source of doctrine and precept.
- We believe the Bible is comprised of 66 inerrant writings, which holy men of God penned as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.
- We believe God chose to record His words in the original writings commonly referred to by the early churches as the Received Text (Textus Receptus) and to preserve His Word to all generations forever.
- We believe that God has preserved His Word for the English-speaking peoples exclusively in the King James Version of the Bible.
- We believe the mission of the church is not to be a political, economic, or social aid to a state, city, community, or group, but is to nurture and disciple Believers as well as propagate and promote worldwide evangelization.
- We believe the two ordinances of the church are baptism of Believers by immersion, and the memorial of the Lord's supper until He returns. Neither ordinance is required for salvation -- both are done as acts of obedience.
- We believe that God created the universe in six literal, 24-hour periods.
- We believe that human life is precious in God's sight, that life begins at conception, and that all unborn children are living human beings. We do not condone the unjustified, inexcusable taking of unborn human life (murder).
- We believe God’s method of financing His earthly work of spreading the Gospel to all, the care of the church, and the support of the ministry is by the tithe and offerings of God’s people given to the Lord through His local church to be distributed as directed by the leadership of the Spirit.
- We believe everyone is accountable to the Lord for a minimum standard of giving of one-tenth of their income and that offerings are to be given above the tithe as God has prospered each individual.
- We believe it is a command of God that all believers separate from all forms of godlessness, apostasy, compromise and worldliness. Believers should obey the Word of our Lord, seek the things which are above, walk as He walked, and accept as our solemn responsibility the duty and privileges of bearing the gospel to a lost world. Consequently, believers should live their lives in such a way that unbelievers call them "Christians."