you be there?
Are you 100% certain
you will get to heaven?
In a few minutes you can know for sure that when you die you will go to Heaven.
You need to know 4 things:
1. God says, "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;" Romans 3:23
2. God says, "Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:" Romans 5:12
- If you're honest you know that you have lied, cheated, or stolen something at least one time in your life. That's a sin. I'm a sinner, you're a sinner, all people are sinners.
- How did you become a sinner?
- What is the price for your sin?
3. God says, "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8
- This verse describes the story of Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden. God told them they could eat of any tree except the tree of knowledge of good and evil. They disobeyed God and ate from that tree. A sin was committed; the first sin. That sin changed their nature, and was passed down through their children to you and me. The price for sin also passed down to you and me. That price is eternal death in Hell.
4. God says, "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." Romans 10:13
- God loves you very much. He doesn't want you to go to Hell. In fact, He loves you so much, that He sent His Son Jesus to die on the cross to pay for your sins and mine. Jesus actually lifted the sins from you and placed them upon Himself. When they nailed Jesus to the cross, the blood that came from Him cleansed your sin. When He died on the cross, He paid your price for sin: death. They buried Jesus but He arose from the dead. He conquered death, He conquered sin, and He paid for all the sins ever committed.
- If He already paid the price, how come everyone can't go to heaven?
"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Romans 6:23
Eternal life is a gift. You can't get baptized into Heaven, be good to get into Heaven, or pay money to get into Heaven. In fact, you can't do anything to get into Heaven, except repent (be sorry for) of your sins and trust Jesus' dying for you as your only way into Heaven. As with any gift, if you don't accept it as yours, you never get it.
- So how to I take the free gift?
If you have asked Jesus to save you, and would like to know more about Him, please call us, or use the form on the contact page.
- The Bible says "whosoever" and gives no exceptions. It doesn't matter how bad your life has been before, if you "call upon," or "ask" Him to save you, He will.
HERE IS HOW YOU GET TO HEAVEN:
- Admit that you are a sinner.
- Believe Jesus is the Son of God.
- Believe He died to pay for your sins.
- Ask Him to forgive your sins.
If you are truly sorry for your sins and would like for God to save your soul, you can ask Him by praying something like this:
Just as you were born to your parents, you were born into the Kingdom of God when you called on Jesus.
- Dear Jesus,
Please forgive my sins, save my soul, and take me to heaven with you when I die.
That's all there is to it. It may sound too easy, but if we had to do any "work" to somehow "earn" our salvation, then it couldn't be a free gift from God, and Jesus would have died for nothing.
Jesus said, "And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand." John 10:28 & 29
Once you ask Jesus to save you, you can be 100% sure you are going to heaven. No one is stronger than God, so you can't be taken from Him.